- INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ZARAGOZÁ MEDIENERCO, SLU is the PARTY RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out processing are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, now or in the future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the PARTY RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting market research and statistical analysis.
- Processing orders, requests, responding to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the PARTY RESPONSIBLE.
- Sending the online newsletter about our activity’s news, offers and promotions.
On what basis may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by article 6 of the GDPR in the following manner:
- With the USER’s consent: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- Due to the legitimate interest of the PARTY RESPONSIBLE: carrying out market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and processing orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to support the purpose of processing or there are legal provisions that dictate their safekeeping and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted using adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is planned except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of their processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the PARTY RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and data manager contracts for the processing required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority (aepd.es) if it is deemed that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ZARAGOZÁ MEDIENERCO, S.L.U. C/ CRONISTA CARRERES, 11 3 ° A – 46003 VALENCIA (Valencia) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally agree that their data are necessary to fulfil their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the PARTY RESPONSIBLE are true and takes responsibility for communicating any changes to them.
The PARTY RESPONSIBLE advises that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary in order to provide the best possible service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the PARTY RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, honest and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and in an adequate, pertinent and limited manner as is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The PARTY RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you may contact the PARTY RESPONSIBLE through ZARAGOZÁ MEDIENERCO, S.L.U. C/ CRONISTA CARRERES, 11 3 ° A – 46003 VALENCIA (Valencia) E-mail: email@example.com