QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY OFZARAGOZÁ MEDIENERCO S.L.U.
Zaragoza Medienerco S.L.U, with the main objective of offering alternatives to create a sustainable development in all its areas of activity, states that the Quality, Conservation and Protection of the Environmental and the Occupational Health and Safety assurance, are the common goals in all the organisation’s activities, more precisely in the Development, Desing, Construction and Maintenance of photovoltaic installations.
The management of the Company is committed to establishing, implementing and keeping updated Quality, Enviromental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy through an Integrated Management System in accordance with the standards UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015, UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 y UNE-EN-ISO 45000:2018.
All with the purpose of:
- Meeting our customer’s needs, respecting specifications and particular requirements.
- Guaranteeing the training of our employees, ensuring competence in the development of their functions and at the same time promoting responsibility in the main areas of the policy.
- Adhering to regularions and other requirements aplicable to our business all over the world.
- Promoting environmental responsable behaviours among our stakeholders in the areas of quality, environment and occupational health and safety.
- Preventing emergency situationsand environmental pollution, improving our response capacity and minimizing the environmental impact of our activities.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of harm and/or deterioration of health related to work that is adapted to the reality of the organization, in addition to providing a frame of reference to establish the objectives in terms of safety and health at work.
– Eliminating hazards and reducing risks, promoting a safe and healthy environment for all workers.
– By securing the consultation and participation of workers in general and, where they exist, of workers’ representatives.
To meet all above commintments, the Management provides the Integrated Management System with:
- Technical & economics resources and human support necessary to implement and keep updated the system.
- The tools for Planning and controlling activities, processes and internal services, to reduce polluting emissions, waste production and maintain a safe environment for its workers, prioritizing prevention over correction.
- The channels that facilitate the stakeholders the Access to the information of the system implemented in the company.
With all this, and through the establishment of measurable objectives, which will be reviewed periodically as specified in the system itself, the Management’s commitment to continuous improvement will be recorded.
The Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy is communicated to all employees and stakeholders, providing all the necessary resources for it to be understood, comprehended and implemented.
This Policy has been approved by Vicente Zaragozá Zaragozá as CEO of the Company on 09 September 2021