INFORMATION ON COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before navigating through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY LEGISLATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the website’s operation or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use different options or services that it provides.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the data usage of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: are established by social media platforms on services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your activity
online apart from the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit. Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PROPERTY
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THEIR RETENTION PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data is continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
ZARAGOZÁ MEDIENERCO, SLU is Party Responsible for processing the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which they are provided with the following processing information:
Processing purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Processing legitimacy: except in cases when it is necessary for browsing the web, by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except when the cookies are owned by third parties or as a legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority (aepd.es) if it is deemed that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ZARAGOZÁ MEDIENERCO, S.L.U. C/ CRONISTA CARRERES, 11 3º A – 46003 VALENCIA (Valencia). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|COOKIES MONITORED BY THE PUBLISHER|
|Technical and functional|
|Cookie necessary for the use of the website’s options and services||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-1PSID||Cookie necessary for the use of the website’s options and services||in 2 years|
|Cookie necessary for the use of the website’s options and services||in one year|
|SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross domain information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 6 months|
|These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are established through embedded YouTube videos. They record anonymous statistical data about, for example, how many times the video is played and what settings are used for playback.||in one month|
|google.com||APISID||Downloading certain Google tools and saving certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. It adjusts the ads that appear in the Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Downloading certain Google tools and saving certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. It adjusts the ads that appear in the Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to collect statistics from the website and track conversion rates and Google ad personalisation.||in 7 months|
|google.com||SAPISID||Downloading certain Google tools and saving certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. It adjusts the ads that appear in the Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in one year|
|google.com||SSID||Downloade certain Google tools and saves certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. It adjusts the ads that appear in the Google Search.||in 2 years|
External providers of this website:
|COOKIE CONFIGURATION PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website may install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Deleting cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Managing site-specific cookies||For more precise monitoring of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|